These units feature a high degree of accuracy and have a wide application range. Bucher Hydraulics power packs are designed according an integrated modular system of valves for the various functions.
This highlights the equipment’s compact nature, the foundation of its high performance level.
The basic components of the power packs are:
- a manifold block with cavities for various types of valves
- a very quiet, high-efficiency gear pump
- an electric motor (DC or AC)
- a reservoir (plastic or steel)
- several optional accessories
- Compact and modular construction, limited number of components, quick and easy assembly
- Maximum flexibility – numerous different circuits can be built from just the few basic versions
- Valve cavities conform to international standards
- Optimisation of motor-pump unit produce increased efficiency and low operating noise level